Welcome to the World of Idiosyncrasies

Hello and Welcome to my world. Here, you are free to feel as you feel without guarding your emotions, without acting matured and rational etc etc etc. Its an idiosyncratic world and you have every right to feel happy, sad, upset, cheerful, grumpy or whatever else you feel like! No judgements at all.
Oh, and while you enter, please leave you judgmental thinking, and stuck up attitude outside. It's a mad world in here already; and the least you could do is not add to the troubles. No one loves a drama llama ;)

Monday, July 28, 2008

Forgive Me

Forgive me for loving you
And I will forgive you for your indifference

Forgive me for wanting you
And I will forgive you for hating my guts

Forgive me for caring what happened to you
And I will forgive you for not bothering whether I lived or died

Forgive me for wanting to cry on your shoulder
And I will forgive you for handing me the tissue paper instead

Forgive me for dreaming about a life with you
And I will forgive you for taking away my dreams from me

Forgive me for pampering your emotions
And I will forgive you for playing with mine

Forgive me for showing up every time
And I will forgive you for conveniently vanishing whenever i needed you

Forgive me for being proud of our relationship
And I will forgive you for getting embarrassed whenever we got mentioned

Forgive me for wanting to be that support in your life
And I will forgive you for not wanting this unnecessary prop

Forgive me for loving you for what you are
And I will forgive you for hating me for what I could never become

3 comments:

n-chanted! said...

My 2 cents..

Forgive me for calling you..And I will forgive you for not calling back.

Forgive me for mailing you..And I will forgive you for not mailing back.

Forgive me for scrapping you..And I will forgive you for not scrapping back.

kidding :) hey this is nice..esp the 4th one...innocent!

joydeep said...

bhalo laglo

Sutapa Mukherjee said...

@ niladri:
nice ones...i have half a mind of adding them up in the original post!

@ joydeep:
thank you.