Welcome to the World of Idiosyncrasies

Hello and Welcome to my world. Here, you are free to feel as you feel without guarding your emotions, without acting matured and rational etc etc etc. Its an idiosyncratic world and you have every right to feel happy, sad, upset, cheerful, grumpy or whatever else you feel like! No judgements at all.
Oh, and while you enter, please leave you judgmental thinking, and stuck up attitude outside. It's a mad world in here already; and the least you could do is not add to the troubles. No one loves a drama llama ;)

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

tht scared me

Heyy....hi everyone!! Kno wht happened a few minutes ago?? My landlady is out and shez this super female who thinks u need to be a rocket scientist to know how to operate the aquaguard...so she locks the kitchen behind her!! Poor me!! So i keep the water in a covered bucket!! Today, as i was about to refill my bottle, wt do i see?? This huuuugggggeeee rodent sitting on top of the bucket!! And jesus!! Its half dead......im scared out of my wits!! So wht do i do?? I shout!! As loud as my vocal chords would allow me!! The next door neighbour comes out and she calls the watchman who gets rid of the creepy creature. Thank god!! My neighbour is sweet though!! She also gives me two bottles of water so that so that i can manage for the night and asks me to return for more in the morning. Thats generous of her! Specially keeping the fact in mind that my landlady takes extra care not to talk to "petty housewives" like her. Well!! I wonder what i would have been doing if this "petty housewife" hadnt come forward to help in response to my shrieks.
Rest the day was as usual. Went to my insti but attendence in class was jus about 30% because of some kind of Jharkhand bandh. I am happy today. Got my tickets done for going home during the Puja vacations. The only advantage that we had because of the bandh was that the lab classes got cancelled. But...one of my favourite proffs....he teaches Statistics, failed to turn up too!! Today, i was reading about Conflict management in Orkut....really made me think. I think i want ot explore this field a little more. And rest is usual....my roomie is thinking abt quitting the insti, says she cant handle the pressure anymore. I think thats jackshit of an excuse. She never wanted to do this in the first place.....so y come?? If you cant convince yourself of ur capabilities, hw do u expect people to have faith in you??

No comments: