Welcome to the World of Idiosyncrasies

Hello and Welcome to my world. Here, you are free to feel as you feel without guarding your emotions, without acting matured and rational etc etc etc. Its an idiosyncratic world and you have every right to feel happy, sad, upset, cheerful, grumpy or whatever else you feel like! No judgements at all.
Oh, and while you enter, please leave you judgmental thinking, and stuck up attitude outside. It's a mad world in here already; and the least you could do is not add to the troubles. No one loves a drama llama ;)

Monday, August 20, 2007

hello

Shit!! I dont even know why i am doing this...Infact was feeling damn bored so logged onto the net. This thing led to that and i suddenly remembered of this iste i used to post in when i was in school, it was freshlimesoda.com but i couldnt find it nywhr. Searchd google for it, one thing let to another n here i am....writing!! Of all things...writing!! Shit man...i hate this thing with the same obsession tht i love it!! I mean its a kind of DIY pack fr me. ur happy? Write. Ur sad? Write. Bored? Write. Nonplussed? Write. I mean nything you feel.......Write. Jus scribble scribble and scribble. First behind those rough notebooks, then at the back of school copies, later in your personal diary, back of calender, sms outbox, laptop...........dosent matter...jus keep on writing!! Atleast it will keep me sane!!
Nw abt my name. Why krystaleyez u ask?? well...i cudnt have cared more if it was crystal....but thn 'c'rystal wasnt available n i had to take up 'k'rystal. Its another defect i was born with apart from my obsession about writing. I cant lie. Trust me, i try. I really o coz at times the situations demand it. But then...my eyes gimme away.....pointing out and screaming to the world "shez a liar"
As i said a few moments ago....in the firstplace i dont even kno y im writin dis shit!! Well....fr one, i bunked my insti 2day which may not have been a good idea but i was damn upset last nyt (dont ask me reasons coz i havent got any) and ended up standing by the window till 4.30am. And trust me Ranchi is cold. So.....under obvious circumstances woke up wid an obvious fever n a splittin headache. N herez whr it lands me?? F***
To be frank im a little upset nw too.....y does life always tend to make a mess of itself man?? Coward did u call me?? No way!! Im not jus talkin abt myself. Look around...its the same wid eveyone...i mean frget everyone luk at urself fr chrissake!!
nyway....will pen off nw...i guess have already taken out all my steam on the poor laptop. I pity it at times....seems like the modern counterpart of the ancient whip to me, it does!! I punish others with my caustic tongue, but for me?? Only written words will do!!

No comments: